I really thought I’d be posting these weekly round-ups, well, weekly. But alas, here I am, almost three months later, finally getting around to post number three. I blame the holidays + a baby that doesn’t love sleeping. So without further ado…
Things you may have missed this week:
- This book is instant inspiration. I have a lot of design books, but I don’t “study” any of them like I do this one.
- I wear this dress at least once per week. It’s wildly comfortable, nursing friendly (bump friendly, too), and feels chic while being insanely easy to wear.
- Tallow skincare feels like the answer. I just ordered this cream, as well as their baby balm.
- I’ve had these shoes for about three years. I ordered some different shoes once I noticed mine started wearing out a bit, but ended up returning them and ordering these again. Just can’t quit em.
- I just finished this book. I don’t know that I agree with everything in it, but Smith is such a great thinker and so much of what he posits rings true.
- This chair is the most asked-for piece of the Valor Project (and that cushion is so comfy + performance fabric).
Chasing the good, true, and beautiful with you,