Hi friends. Fathers’ Day is just around the corner (June 21st!!), so I wanted to put together a little guide to help you honor and celebrate those special men in our lives. I for sure meant to publish this post sooner, but… life. Luckily a lot of the ideas here are available for quick shipping (virtual high-five).
- Ursa Major Skincare: David and I both love this brand (you’ve heard me rave about it before).
- Ethical Essentials: Everlane never fails. Upgrade his wardrobe staples (like his go-to polo and tee) with these affordable and ethical pieces.
- Monogrammed Leather Dop Kit: Because that old canvas one he uses needs retiring.
- Organic Cotton Robe: I mean, he’s not going to buy it for himself (but he definitely wants one).
- YETI Cooler: Worth. The. Hype. He’d also love a coffee mug or large tumbler, I’m sure of it.
- Bluetooth Speaker Table: A bluetooth speaker has stylish and old school as he is? Done.
- Cozy Slippers: Again, something he wants but won’t get for himself. These have a solid sole, which means he can wear them outside to grab the paper or water the plants.
- The Splendid and the Vile: Larson is the master of the nonfiction narrative; Dad will love his take on Winston Churchill.
- Mizzen + Main Shirts: he needs – NEEDS – these shirts. David would wear them everyday if he could. You get the polished look of a button-down, but the temperature regulation of performance-wear. BONUS: the brand is on major sale right now.
I always love hearing about people’s family traditions around special holidays like this, so if you have any please share!