Lesson learned this week? Just because something is hard does not mean that it is bad. I’d say this was a lesson reenforced, rather than learned. Waking up multiple times a night to feed a newborn, homeschooling my boys in an effort to save our family money + spend more time with them, going for a walk or doing a quick at-home workout when I would rather curl up and take a nap… all things that feel SO hard at the moment, but I know are the products of major blessings in my life. Here’s to making gratitude and discipline the default setting this coming week.
Things you may have missed this week…
- Color reveal of our new bedroom refresh – just the dreamiest, most luscious brown…
- Our dining room chairs. Click here to shop our whole dining room.
- This hair serum has saved. my. hair.
- This scalp scrub has saved. my. scalp.
- Lia’s pilates method feels so right.
- A new Cormoran Strike novel was released this month. I’ve finished, and already can’t wait for the next.
- Reath Design is my new interiors inspiration. Can’t get over all of their work.
Chasing the good, true, and beautiful with you,